Monday, April 17, 2006

To & Fro Woman

This is a bio on my wife Jody...she's super cool. She loves cappuccino's, especially european ones that come in cute little cups. She is an incredible cook (she made my favorite tonight...chicken enchiladas), she has the funniest sense of humor, the classiest sense of style and she makes our house into the proverbial home. She's crazy, in a good way...but she only lets her closest friends in on it. She's extremely loyal and loves her family, friends and cat. She has a funny, slightly evil, fake laugh that she busts out every now and then to keep me on my toes. She cusses when she goes bowling (there's more, but I won't go there). She makes a strong Taboo partner and good competition at Rummikube. She likes soap operas, but only the one's on ABC. She loves the tv show Friends and can probably quote all of seasons 4, 6 and 8 (those are the ones we own). She was raised in a small town in central Oregon, thus she can sing along to almost any country music song...her favorite is anything by Reba. Finally...she swears she came up with the super hero name 'To and Fro Man' while playing the roadtrip game, "If I were a super-hero, what would my name and super power be?".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did come up with the name. I'm pretty sure that we had been in the car for many days, 2 of which were in West Texas which I'm sure was a glimpse of hell, and wanted to just be to our destination. And besides, I'm really the clever one. He he he.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to mention that she's really good about being a thorn in someone's side. And she is incredibly persistant. And when she has a "good idea" she tries to convince others that it is "good" too. (i.e. growing pains). But we know she does it out of love and care. Truth + Grace = Jody's main lesson.

Anonymous said...

hey woah! sarah graf did not write that. I REPEAT: I DID NOT WRITE THAT!!!

Matt said...

Sarah stop leaving message to yourself!

Anonymous said...

That hurts matt! I mean...i'm crazy...but not that crazy! That's the thing with this whole 'anonymous' thing. Multiple people end up with the same name. And if someone is trying to impersonate someone else...it's a lot easier!

P.S. I can't believe you guys trust us with your home and cat after everything we've done. Don't worry...we wont prank anything in your house.

Anonymous said...

Are trying to say that she only cusses when she bowls? Or most often when she bowls?