Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Doctors appointment

So yesterday, Jody and I went to the Doctor. If you didn't know, we are trying to get pregnant and we're fairly far along in the figuring out fertility stuff. Anyway, Jody had to do this test that involved basically looking at her fallopian tubes via some sort of x-ray like machine. I've never been squeamish at the hospital, I had no problem with Jody's recent surgery, I even visited my friend who had his leg amputated. Well this time was different, while watching the monitor and reviewing the pictures I could feel my head getting light. I sat down for a second and then tried to stand up again. At the point the room started to spin and I almost passed out. The nurse made me literally put my head between my knees and then put a cold wash clothe on my neck. My sweet wife...I'm not sure how she puts up with me.

2 comments:

Matt Mikalatos said...

I am wondering if your wife knows that you are writing on your blog about her fallopian tubes.

I'll be praying for you guys.

Matt Mikalatos said...

It's true, Pete!

And it makes you a good father, too! You have to remember if they ask you, "Are you my daddy?" you say, "I *was* pregnant with you for nine months."