Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The new Mom speaks....

It's so fun to be a mom and so painful that we have to go visit our sweet girl instead of have her at home already. Tonight was so fun with Jenna. She was the most awake that she has been since she was born and stayed awake to eat. That was a major accomplishment as she likes to sleep like her dad and can sleep through anything. She may be fiesty, or spicy, as Matt called me, like myself but she sleeps like a champ like her dad. I love reading your comments and feel so covered by your prayers. I can't wait for her to meet all you incredible friends and family so she knows how loved she is. I'm going to print off a lot of the comments and put them in her baby book. I want her to look back and see God's hand and love in her life from the very begining. So thanks for being a part of our journey. We love you all. Time to go to the 9 pm feeding. Until next time....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're doing well I think and pray for you guys all the time and I can't wait to see your new little girl. Love you!
-Katrina

Matt Mikalatos said...

Hang in there, we're praying for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you. God has really taken care of you..what an experience to go through..he is faithful! Love from Bolivia,

Emily