Wednesday, November 19, 2008

November Posting

I've beening doing decently well with my effort to blog every day during the month of November. I've missed a few days but added an extra post the following day to make up for my apathy.

What's interesting about this November blogging campaign is that it's a little like exercising your brain. It takes some work to think and then blog and finally make your posts sound legible. It's exercise for your creativity muscle...although sometimes I'm more creative than others. For example, I woke up at 4:15 this morning and couldn't fall back asleep...thus I'm not feeling very creative.

My point is what if all Americans (or followers of Christ, for that matter) stopped watching reality tv and began to exercise our brains and begin to be creative and innovative? I'm guilty as the rest of of them, but what if we began to create instead of being consumers all the time?

Or maybe I should take a mid-morning nap.

Props to this guy for being creative.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!