Friday, December 29, 2006

to and fro

...back out of the hospital again. Yesterday after about 4 hours in the hospital and some more medication along with a new prescription we got released from the hospital again. Everything slowed back down and we actually got a good night sleep. Praise the Lord. The doctor told us if Jody dialates anymore they won't stop the baby from coming. So really it could be anytime now.

The good news is that they have a golf cart here that I can drive really fast across the parking lot to the hospital.

Thanks for all you prayers, phone calls, emails and visits! We love you all.

1 comment:

Rachel B said...

Hang in there, guys. I am so thankful that I found your blog site...I have been thinking of you and wondering how things were going. If you stay in Oregon long enough maybe I can find a way to come visit you (and the baby). I am praying for you. Love ya,
Rachel