Saturday, December 23, 2006

Another day

Sounds like we'll be spending Christmas in the hospital. Jody's contractions continue to be pretty serious. I wouldn't be suprised if we have a baby soon. But, who really knows...I've thought our baby girl was on her way out about 3 times since tuesday. Everything will probably slow down as soon as I publish this post.

Please pray for our patience and perseverence in this process. Pray that if we have our baby that she would be healthy and not have to be intibated (breathing machine). Pray for strength for Jody and the baby.

We love you all and are so thankful for the relationships we have. Going through crazy things like this remind us of how blessed we are with family and friends. Thanks for your prayers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm encouraged by you two (three!) and I am glad to pray for you. Merry Christmas guys. Much love.

Anonymous said...

We're praying for you. I've been making calls each day for updates. :) We'll be in Bend January 4-6th for Melissa Krefts wedding so we would LOVE to come see you. We'll call first.
Love you guys! Julie