Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I just met Alec Baldwin...kind of

What follows is my recent Facebook chat with our friend John who works at Saturday Night Live in New York City.


8:39 John
I'm still at work...ugh
8:39pmMatt
which work?
8:39pmJohn
SNL
and the new Jimmy Fallon show
8:40pmMatt
say hi to the Jimster for me
8:40pmJohn
okay
he's a very nice guy
8:40pmMatt
you live on a different planet than me
I'm sure of it

9:14pmMatt
Jody says hi
9:16pmJohn
hi Jody

Alec Baldwin is standing over my shoulder

I'm explaining Facebook to him

LOL Alec officially says hi to you guys

9:18pmMatt
tell him we think he's great on 30 rock

9:18pmJohn
he just left...but you just indirectly met Alec Baldwin

9:18pmMatt

yes, my life is complete

9:19pmJohn
nobody will believe you...

5 comments:

Alexis said...

Yeah, right. Haha, nice creative fiction Matt.

Matt Mikalatos said...

I don't believe you. You just put the craziest things on your blog and expect us just to buy it.

Matt Mikalatos said...

Whoa. Alexis and I are writing comments at the same time... sort of like you pretended to be online at the same time as Alex Baldwin.

Jody McComas said...

I was there and I don't lie. You should believe me :)

Jeff and Dana said...

That is pretty funny. And yes, Matt, I believe you. Why not?