Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yellowstone

I forgot to mention a few weekends ago while my sweet Mom was in town we took a trip down the road to the Yellowstone National Park and saw....

a HUGE BEAR!!!!

When it started to attack us I just grabbed it by the ear (which as everyone know immobilizes a bear) and told that huge grizzly who's boss. I then (after realizing you can't reason with a bear), gave it a Chuck Norris like round house kick and for good measure yelled at it saying, "go back to eating your fish and berries bear!!!"

We then visited the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone...not to be confused with the other Grand Canyon. Don't we look good for having just been attacked by a bear?



No animals were injured in the creation of this blog post.

2 comments:

Addie said...

I didn't know you were so tough. I will think twice before talking smack to you again.

Maybe three times.

Anonymous said...

dork ;)
you have a beautiful family!!!