Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Home alone

From Thursday till Monday of next week I will be home alone as Jody and Jenna fly to Tucson to visit Jody's brother, his wife and new little girl Addison! Congratulations Todd and Crystal!

I, of course, will miss the ladies in my life very much, but being home alone means I've got some planning to do for the "tour de Montana fishing extravaganza."

I must plan my time carefully to allow maximum time of fishing in the most spots. My goal is to fish every major river within 50 miles of Bozeman in 4 days...

Yellowstone River

East Gallatin River

Gallatin River

lower section of the Madison River

and finally the upper section of the Madison River

I know what you might be thinking..."Matt sure is spoiled with all the fly-fishing spots nearby."

I think you might be right.

1 comment:

Jody McComas said...

I think with all that fishing there won't be much time to miss us. I think with all the quiet he may go crazy ;) We'll miss you sweetie.