Friday, August 22, 2008

Kickball, speed scrabble and foursquare

So we've been in staff meetings all week, but yesterday we took a break.

We played a little kickball, which made this 29 year old a little sore (from all the amazing plays I made). Some of our team also played foursquare. It was funny when the university president drove by and all of our staff team stopped and waved to him. I felt like I was reliving 2nd grade or something.

We also played some speed scrabble

Anyway, it was a good week. I love our staff team and it was awesome to have some new staff, student-staff and interns with us. I'm looking forward to this year...good thing cause student "move in day" is on wednesday

1 comment:

Peter said...

You should try out online speed scrabble.

Doesn't beat the real thing but still pretty fun :)