Thursday, September 14, 2006

Jomas McComas

I want to highlight this name suggestion...mostly because my infatuation with weird/funny names for our child drives my Mother-in-law crazy. This is from my friend Mike...who is now in Bolivia with our other friends Chad and Emily.

"You should name him/her a unisex name, but one that tends toward the opposite gender. For example, if it's a boy: Shannon, Ashley, or Cortney. If it's a girl: Ryan, Charlie, or Bobbie. OR you could name it Jomas. Jomas McComas. Rolls right off the tongue. "

Note: 'Jomas' now leads the pack in the voting for a name...plus there's the added bonus of being applicable to either a boy or a girl. Mike is right...it rolls right off the tongue.

1 comment:

dsm4gsus said...

Yeah, I'm not really sure how to pronounce that. I will probably just call him/her "j"