Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving


Bulleted items that I'm thankful for:

-My smok'n hot wife. Her ability to love and laugh blesses me every day. Plus her Thanksgiving day meal was amazing!
-Our beautiful little girl. I can't imagine life without her now. She is such a gift to our lives. Each day with her stirs great gratitude in me.
-The unbelievable location of my home. Everytime I'm outside hiking, catching a fish on the river, skiing untracked snow, walking around our neigborhood lake or catching a sunset over the mountains I can't help but wisper to myself incredulously "I live here."
-Our home.
-Family who makes the 750 mile drive from Central Oregon to join us for a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner. All the rest of our family too!
-My job. The reality of seeing peoples lives changed right in front of me is something I'm soooo thankful for and I never want to take for granted. My job has allowed me to travel all over the US and Europe before I'm even thirty years old.
-All of those amazing people who partner with us to allow us to do our job. We are so thankful for the opportunity to be in the lives of college students, giving them a chance to hear about Jesus Christ. Many thanks to you all.

All that to say...I'm very blessed and very thankful.

1 comment:

Amy said...

uh, if you arent 30 yet, you will be shortly.